Martes, Marso 7, 2017

TWO CRISIS IN ONE DAY

            I know how it feels to have many crisis that will clash you in a day .You not having a chance to be able to finish your presentation because your' still waiting for the reply of your business patner .And not being able to do your laundry and ELECTRICITY BLACK OUT ! Arrgh !
             I can totally relate in this video at the part that there is no electricity . I had experience a kind of situation that is like that , i have so many paperworks for school and i am nearly done with it and then suddenly the electricity black out .. I was like arrrggghhh ! I forgot to save the files i finished                   And then one of my Research copy was missing ... ahhhh ! Life trials ! ! Waaaah ! kill me now ! KILL ME ! .. huehue .. struggle is real ! 
And btw .. the food really looks delicious .. hohohoho (*HungerStrikes) .. Maybe i should eat now ! ♥ hohohohoho ...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento